- Digby on how anti-Democratic storylines infect the media.
- Americablog's campaign to support the supporters of traditional morality. Jesus Christ is this action funny and on target. So richly deserved that tears of gratitude will course down your cheeks.
- Bill in Portland Maine's Bush-Truman debates. Pure gold.
- Jerome a Paris asking how much more do corporations need before it trickles down?
- Sirota on how the wingers have hijacked the terms "centrist" and mainstream" and use them as powerful linguistic weapons against us.
- Francis Wilkinson's government by gonads and the manly man narrative.
- Crooks & Liars on a religious right video game in which children can shoot New Yorkers while shouting "Praise the Lord."
- Portland Press-Herald endorses Mehnert.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
We're busy here following up on the convention, writing Mehnert LTEs, digging up dirt on Snowe, and getting ready for Yearly Kos. Meanwhile, check out these don't-miss posts from the last few days:
Posted by Alna Dem at 7:49 AM