Thursday, September 01, 2005

God I hate that rat bastard

My family (the non-Republican ones with whom I share opinions, anyway) have said for months that I was off the deep end over W. I couldn't credit it - I mean, the man is so vile, it's just simple logic to hate him every waking moment. Nothing pathological there.

But now what they say is true. My hatred for Bush, his ethos, and the whole cabal of tax-cut-swilling chicken hawks around him has entered a new dimension. Now I can't even breathe properly when I think about him or hear his voice or see that smirk. I may need professional help to get through the rest of this (heh) administration. Now when I'm not praying for the deliverance of the citizens of New Orleans, I'm praying that there is such a thing as reincarnation and that Chimpy McFlightsuit, after an eon or so in hell, falls through a wrinkle in time to come back as a poor brown American. During the Bush years.

A few items you may want to know about:
And, finally, a must-read piece by Hunter - judged by some to be the best diary every posted on Kos. Really, go read.

No comments: