- a grandiose sense of self-importance.
- preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
- believes he or she is special and unique.
- requires excessive admiration.
- sense of entitlement.
- interpersonally exploitative, taking advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.
- lacks empathy.
- often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
- shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
It's official: we need help
Robert Jensen reads the DSM-IV and draws the only possible conclusion - the United States is suffering from narcissistic personality disorder:
Posted by Alna Dem at 1:16 PM